Press & Public Relations
Our agency expertise in delivering press and public relations services has been built up over 20 years enabling us to maximise opportunities for extensive coverage in a wide range of traditional print and the Internet's on-line media. We maintain regular contact with leading journalists in our fields and produce technically accurate and competently written news release material that is trusted by magazine editors.
We have in-depth knowledge of relevant journals across a wide range of technical disciplines and extensive face-to-face contact and discussions with journalists through industry events, exhibitions and personal visits. We also pro-actively support our clients' distribution channels worldwide to maximise global press exposure.
MJPR's extensive range of press and public relations services encompasses:
- Writing and issuing of press releases in the UK, Europe and worldwide – traditional print and the Internet's on-line media
- Production and placement of in-depth technical and case study articles
- Interview coordination and press conferences
- Promotion of client personalities and expertise through journalist visits
- Special feature monitoring services
- Exhibition support
- Acclaimed product and PR photography
Our in-depth knowledge and understanding of technical products, benefits, and marketing objectives mean we can quickly identify the best PR opportunities for publicising clients via a pro-active PR programme. We're creative and generate ideas and activities to maximise publicity opportunities and our excellent working relationships with key journalists from a wide range of high technology disciplines helps to ensure successful results.
Attention to detail, personal commitment and responsiveness at a high level and strict budgetary controls are the hallmarks of MJPR promotional activities. You can be certain that your campaign budget will be used to maximum effect.
MJPR's achievements include editorial front cover exposure in market leading journals, numerous technical and case study articles published and regular editorial coverage in a wide range of industry leading publications. Editorial visits and one-to-one interviews have resulted in an exceptional success rate and MJPR has created and raised the profile of many new and established high-tech businesses over more than 20 years.
The company was an early adopter of web sites for publicity purposes, and was at the forefront of Internet marketing since the mid '90s. In addition, we've developed web sites for many of our clients and established successful "press room" and online publicity opportunities on existing sites. MJPR Benefits
- Cost efficient – full service facilities without full service agency fees
- Time saving – free up clients' time to concentrate on their core business functions
- Focussed – specialised high-tech industry knowledge and expertise
...regular contact with leading journalists in our fields and produce technically accurate and competently written news release material that is trusted by magazine editors...